Monday 29 May 2017

Dancing to our own drummers

These girls love music.
I am constantly being serenaded by their versions of songs as they entertain us. They each tend to hum and sing away to themselves when they are playing or whatever. Sometimes, that makes for some funny moments.


Feb 05, 2017

LOL Sparky is singing the chorus to Rachel Platten's "Fight Song":
"A wrecking ball and celebrate
on my house tonight
This is my fight song 
take back my life song
A wrecking ball and celebrate
on my house tonight
This is my fight song
take back my life song..."(and so on and so on and so on..)
LOL

Actual words:
"...Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song..."


I love that kid

May 16, 2017

LMAO That moment when Sparky is having a temper tantrum because she can't run around outside in PJ's with no shoes on, all by herself, and in between sobs and screams, she's singing "Fight Song". 

"WAAH...(sings)like a small boat on the ocean....(screams)I want to go outside...(sings)just a single word...(screams)I want my barbies outside...(sings) this is my fight song..." 

Too funny!

March 5/17

OK, for some reason, I have Spunky singing only the line, "Oh Danny Boy..." from her bedroom with Sparky chiming in singing only the line, :Oh Canada..."

These are the things that keep me laughing.

Dec 12/16

Apparently, Spunky is giving Sparky dance lessons in the living room. 
I could hear the Chipmunks playing in the background, and what sounded like a lot of jumping around. 
Then I heard her say, "And that's how you get your groove on Sparky." LMAO!

Mar 22, 2017

Sitting here yesterday morning, and out of the blue, Sparky asked, "Grandma, will you buy me a trumpet? A pink and purple one?"
A little while later, she appeared in front of me saying, "I made my own pretty jewelled trumpet." LMAO




(Looks more like a Trump tower than a trumpet to me, but then I'm not a clever little 3 year old with a big imagination!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky's no good, very bad day

July 28, 2013 Spunky says she is having a very bad week.  "My bike is not working. I fell down and hurt my knee. I bumped my head on...